JR. HANDLING ENTRY FORM
1. Entry must be made on a special entry form as provided by The CMA and available from the Show Secretary and must include
the following information:
a) Date of event.
b) Name, address, telephone number, date of birth, signature of Junior Handler's guardian
c) Class entered, breed of dog to be handled.
2. A Junior Handler may compete with any dog, provided he/she has the consent of the owner or agent to do so, and has
complete control of said dog
3. The Junior Handler will wear the armband number assigned .
4. If necessary, due to conflict, substitution of a dog will be allowed
5. Dogs being used in competition MUST BE OF APPROPRIATE SIZE AND TEMPERAMENT FOR THE JUNIOR HANDLER.Handlers who are
unable to control their dogs will be excused..
(a) Junior Class 7-11; This class is for handlers 7 years of age and up to and including 11 years of age on the day of
(b) Senior Class 12-18; This Class is for handlers 12 years of age and up to but not including 18 years of age on the
day of the show
Date of Show:
Date of Birth:
Signature of parent or guardian